Monday, April 6, 2009

Look Who's Talking!



Meagan knows lots words now! It is so fun. The list of words she understands is already endless! There are some she says, some she signs, and some she does both. I decided to try to make a list before there are too many to count...












Signs:
  • Please
  • more
  • All done
  • baby
  • apple
  • banana
  • milk
  • cracker
  • shoes
  • help
  • eat
  • sleep
  • bye-bye/ hi
  • book
Says:
  • Mamma
  • Dadda
  • Please
  • yes
  • Shhhh
  • go
  • banana
  • cracker
  • bath
  • dog
  • baby
  • read
  • flower
  • tickle tickle

Two new and important words...

  • my
  • NO

Our toddler is such a TALKER!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! She is a genius! I'm totally impressed. How fun for her to be able to communicate. She is adorable too. I was just enjoying Henry's company (he has *just* discovered the joy of books and it is THRILLING.), then he grunted and grabbed his cup and my hand and showed me the sink-- and I'm thinking "Wow, he is so smart!"

    But, he doesn't even say Mama unless I BEG. Beg I tell you, beg.

    Girls are chatty from the get-go.
    I wish our little ones could play and we could chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And furthermore . . . here's the 'kicker' she is so adorable, she wouldn't need to say a word to get all of that and then some! She has the cutest little twinkle when she smiles! We adore her and love being able to have moments together every now and then. Thanks for sharing! Love you all! Mom/Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the talking is very helpful for all of you who live with her and need to find what she wants, but my favorite is still the incoherent stream of babble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Meagan so much!!! Thanks for sharing her list of words with us! She is simply delightful! We hope to have more times with Meagan and all of you again soon!

    ReplyDelete