Tuesday, January 13, 2009

LOST and FOUND



Amy has lost something... her two front teeth! If found please report to the tooth fairy immediately! :)
She recited this poem to try out for the school play today.




Wiggly Tooth


by Lillie D. Chaffin





Once I had a little tooth
That wobbled every day;
When I ate and when I talked,
It wiggled every way.

Then I had some candy--
A sticky taffy roll;
Now where my wiggly tooth was--
Is nothing but a hole!








Brianna has found something... a new job! She will start work on January 15th as an administrative assistant for Feature Films For Families. The company is located in Murray, UT. and produces movies such as "The Buttercream Gang" and my kid's favorite, "No More Baths!" She and Nick have also found an apartment near her job so she won't have to drive back and forth from Logan. Unfortunately, Nick will be making lots of trips to Logan and staying with his family some so he can finish one more semester at USU before he transfers to University of Utah. We will miss having them as close, but we are excited for them.


















Stetsen has also found a job!!! He just got hired by the Lion House Bakery in Salt Lake City UT! He will start this Friday, January 16th, at 3:00am. Yes, that is VERY EARLY, but for a guy who loves baking enough to make his own wedding cake, we think it's the perfect job. And with all his enthusiasm and positive energy, the hours won't get him down!














Congratulations Brianna and Stetsen!!! Good luck with your new adventures!!!

3 comments:

  1. OH, the smile is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing it. I want to hear the poem in person!!!!

    Exciting news on your SLC kids. 3:00 is early. Really really Early. I want to meet Stetsen, he sounds like a terrific person. Anybody who will cheerfully bake for others and wake at insane hours must be good.

    Brianna's job sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try once again . . . I keep losing my words! Congratulations on all the lost & found events! Love that toothless smile! My kindergartners are ready to learn that new poem. We'll work on it! We have loved Feature Films for Families for many years and admire their quest to make and edit great entertainment with wholesome content. Best wishes to Stetson with the bakery adventures. It was a flashback to my own early employment at Rust Bakery when I was just 15. Such an experience! Love to all of you! Mom/Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are excited about your blog. It is fun to read all about your amazing events. We would love to have Brianna come visit since she lives nearby! Please have her call!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete